Tips for entry
RALLY YOUR CLUB TOGETHER TO PREPARE
A little preparation will give your entry the best chance to win. As there is only one entry permitted per club, you will need to co-ordinate with other club members and appoint one person to be in control of your entry. Make sure you get the agreement from senior members or club stakeholder before entering.
TELL US WHAT YOU NEED AND WHY
To give your club the best chance to win, you have to answer 2 simple questions. So be sure to choose your words well.
When you enter, you will be given a link to a profile page that will be generated for your club. Email everyone you know this link and encourage people to vote. Download the posters and put them up everywhere to encourage people to vote for your club as well. Post the link on your own facebook page, put the link in your newsletter - do whatever you can to encourage people to visit your profile page and vote.
It's not only the grants that your club can win. You also have a chance to win one of 3 bonus prizes up for grabs. So even if you don't get the most votes, there is still a change for your club.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Get an entry team together (only one entry is permitted per club so make sure everyone knows about the team that will be driving your entry).
- Go online - tell us what you would do with $5000 and why you deserve to win it.
- Get Votes: tell your club members their friends and family to vote for your club online.
TWO WAYS TO WIN:
- Get the most votes: 5 grants will be awarded to the club in each state group (NSW,VIC, QLD, WA/SA, NT/ACT/TAS) that gets the most votes online per club member.
- BONUS PRIZES: Even if your club does not have the most votes, you still have a chance to win. 5 grants will be awarded based on the quality of their answers from a shortlist of 30 clubs that get the most votes nationally. (regardless of state)